Joss Data is constantly looking for self-motivated individuals to join our professional team in order to keep up our rapid growth. Our marketing team established long-term relationship with Fortune 500 Companies. We provide opportunities both inside and outside of the company, and create enjoyable environment both for your personal life and career. We value our people and welcome to our community!
- Act as a representative of the statistics on project teams.
- Ensure that activities and processes performed are conducted by Requirements
- Perform all SAS programming required for statistics analysis and reporting
- Generate tables, listings, and graphs as required.
- Assist with statistical quality assurance review and program validation for each project.
- Interact with other part of projects, such as Statistics-related Operations and Project Management, to ensure a high level of client satisfaction through successful execution of projects.
- Works closely with the statistics and Data Management departments on various clinical projects.
- B.S. degree required, M.S. degree preferred.
- A minimum of 1year of experience in SAS programming
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Computer proficiency is mandatory
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Possess a positive attitude and works well with others